luni, 12 octombrie 2009

At the beginning I thought it would be very hard for me , because it was my first youth international exchange, but I can say that it wasn’t like that. Besides the fact that I’ve really liked this exchange, I mean I liked its thematic about symbols and cultures, I am very glad that I had the chance to meet civilized people.
First of all we started to know each other, we played ice-breaking games and energizers and we talked about European citizenship, about tolerance, about ourselves and all during the exchange we tried to know our values an our defects (for tolerate them). For me, it was a great experience to organize and participate on this exchange, I can tell you that it changed something on me, made me fell more free in everything I do and in everything I think and say.
We have tried to understand that we are different, indeed, but still sowing, and our discussions have confirmed that to us.
During the exchange we had a lot of activities like: visiting Curtea de Arges‘s symbols, trekking +middle evaluation, treasure hunt, workshops, Brasov town, team building etc.
Nico

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu