luni, 12 octombrie 2009

After U.S.E. -> memories and good friends

Ok, so here I am one month after that non-formal learning wich gathered us around in the small town of Curtea the Arges…yes, I am talking about “United Symbols of Europe” wich we had the honor to organize. Although it was my fourth exchange I can tell you that this one made me look thinks in a different way. Why am I saying that? Because I know how much we worked to organize this exchange…I am not complaining from only one reason…because the project was awesome in every way(and here I am talking about people, activities, the way we organized it, etc.). It’s amazing how a simple idea that Iulia had turned into this great way of spending our holyday and meeting new people or seeing old friends and discovering things that we didn’t knew about other countries.
I have this opinion about the exchange thanks to the workshops, their leaders, the activities (energizers, ice-breaking games, treasure hunt – wich, btw, I am so happy that turned out to be a success, the trekking wich I hope you all enjoyed, and specially the TB games).
In U.S.E. took part, as you already know, 4 countries: Latvia, Poland, Turkey and Romania. Those 4 nations brought, each, in my opinion, 6 of their best youngsters. They were all smart and with a lot of sense of humor, young people that know how to live their lives…that’s why we didn’t had any problems, or even difficult situations…thanks to those people. I think I will stop here writing because I can’t really find the appropriate words to describe this exchange…I think that I have only words that can’t be spoken about it, because I am so trilled that I took part in this magnificent activity wich we call “United Symbols of Europe” or the already well known name U.S.E.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu